| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lynchburg, Va in August is fairly hot at 23.7 °C (74.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.4 °C (84.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In August the average daily temperature variation/ range is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 91.2mm (3.6in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 13:00 long and the longest day is 14:04 long with an average length of 13:33.
Check the distance to and compare the Lynchburg, Va August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Lynchburg, Va, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Lynchburg, Va:
- Hot Springs, Va, Usa - 102.2 kms (63.5 miles) NW
- Lewisburg, Wv, Usa - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) WNW
- Lexington, Va, Usa - 54.5 kms (33.9 miles) NNW
- Roanoke, Virginia, Usa - 67.8 kms (42.1 miles) W
- Blacksburg, Va, Usa - 108 kms (67.1 miles) W