Vs > Vanavara
Lynchburg, Va vs Vanavara Climate & Distance Between
Lynchburg, Va vs Ajaccio, Corsica, France
Lynchburg, Va vs Staunton, Va, Usa
Lynchburg, Va vs Tadotsu, Japan
Lynchburg, Va vs Joao Pessoa, Brazil
Vanavara vs Greensboro, Al, Usa
Vanavara vs Xichang, China
Vanavara vs Mito, Japan
Vanavara vs David City, Ne, Usa
Waiorongomai vs Pontianak, Borneo
Kandalaksa vs Moutere Hills
Maastricht vs Pleven
Erdenemandal vs Serrinha
- The distance between Lynchburg, Va, Usa and Vanavara, Russia is approximately 9,154 km or 5,688 mi.
- To reach Lynchburg, Va in this distance one would set out from Vanavara bearing 1.2° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Lynchburg, Va bearing 179.3° or S .
- Lynchburg, Va has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Vanavara has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Lynchburg, Va is in or near the warm temperate moist forest biome whereas Vanavara is in or near the boreal dry scrub biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 19.4 °C (34.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 23.8 °C (42.8°F) less in Lynchburg, Va. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 620.5 mm (24.4 in) more which is equivalent to 620.5 l/m² (15.23 US gal/ft²) or 6,205,000 l/ha (663,356 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23° higher in Lynchburg, Va than in Vanavara.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Lynchburg, Va relative to Vanavara. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Vanavara vs Lynchburg, Va
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Lynchburg, Va vs Waiorongomai, New Zealand
Lynchburg, Va vs Gyzyletrek, Turkmenistan
Lynchburg, Va vs Shantou, China
Lynchburg, Va vs Yaounde, Cameroon
Vanavara vs Pipestone, Mn, Usa
Vanavara vs Cerdyn’, Russia
Vanavara vs Nancy, France
Vanavara vs Natashquan, Qc, Canada
Sao Simao vs Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut
Holly, Co vs Ovruc
Gwavas Forest vs Milagro
Grajau vs Cimbaj
Lynchburg, Va vs Vanavara Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Lynchburg, Va
- Hot Springs, Va, Usa - 102.2 kms (63.5 miles) NW
- Lewisburg, Wv, Usa - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) WNW
- Lexington, Va, Usa - 54.5 kms (33.9 miles) NNW
- Roanoke, Virginia, Usa - 67.8 kms (42.1 miles) W
- Blacksburg, Va, Usa - 108 kms (67.1 miles) W
Climate Guides for Locations near Vanavara